Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Student of the month interview part II alexis' response


·  how does it feel to be the student of the month?
            It feels great I think that it is an accomplishment
·  did you do any sucking up to become student of the month?
            I did actually all I have to say is “teachers like cookies”
·  How are your grades?
            Exceptional mostly a’s but there are some b’s
·  do you think grades had anything to do with the decision/
            yes of course because grades are very important in determining a good student
·  why do you think you were chosen as student of the month
            I demonstrated all of the qualitites of a good student
·  do you feel like you above everyone else?
            Yeah for the month because they picked me over everyone else
·  do you think your parents will be proud of you
            yes very proud this is what we all live for
·  do you think you deserve student of the month
            yes, I know I deserve student of the month it’s an obvious descision
·  what do you feel about your competition. 
            Pshhh…..there was no competition
·  are you going to be a proud correspondent of that title ?
            yes, because it is a big accomplishment
·  are you more popular because you are student of the month?
            Omg yes random guys and girls come up to me in the hallway I feel like im a celebrity
·  Do you think you will set a good example for your fellow classmates
            yes I know so
·  do you think you will get student of the month next month
            yes because none of these other students have a chance with me
·  now do you think your teachers will expect more from you
            no theres nothing more to expect I do my best everyday
·  is being named student of the month any kind of accomplishment?
            Oh yeah my life depends on it
·  has anyone called you a nerd
            yeah but that is nothing special I know their just hating
·  do you have a lot of haters now. 
            Ive always had a lot of haters this is nothing new
·  Do you wish that you wouldn’t have won
            no of course not
­­­­­
·  what’s your favorite thing about it 
            I was better respected by my teachers and classmates
·  what is your least favorite thing about it?
            I liked everything about it

No comments:

Post a Comment